On Ice Volunteer Information
ON ICE VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
USA Hockey and MASS Hockey requires all participants on the ice to be registered through USA Hockey. This includes players, coaches, referees and On Ice Volunteers. Part of the USA Hockey registration includes their secondary insurance policy and a CORI/Background check.
USA Hockey Registration costs $46 per season. If you are interested in becoming an On Ice Volunteer to help your player and the organization, please take the following steps
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about being an On Ice Volunteer
- Register at USA HOCKEY REGISTRATION
- Complete SafeSport Training
- Complete the CORI/Background Check. (The link and information will be in your USA Hockey Registration confirmation email.)
- Complete USA Hockey's Age Specific Modules for the division you wish to volunteer for.
- Complete Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA), Double-Goal Coach: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons.
- Forward your USA Hockey Registration, CORI Cleared Confirmation Pages and PCA Training Certification to email@example.com
- Continue the registration process at Junior Crusaders Hockey for your player.
- If you wish to be an on-ice volunteer for our joint Learn to Skate (LTS) or Learn to Play Hockey (LTPH) Programs with FMC Ice Sports, you must also complete the Volunteer Apprentice Packet - Packet
If you have any additional questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org